- New In
- Grocery Delivery
- New In
- Grocery Delivery
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that You understand them before Interacting with Us including purchasing or ordering any Goods from Us. We recommend that You retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference. By Interacting with Us via Our Websites, Our Stores and/or Our Contact Centre You agree to these Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, You must not Interact with Us including purchasing or ordering Goods from Us. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English or Bengali language only. These Terms and Conditions may change at any time and any changes will take effect on the date they are published on Our Websites. Please check for updated versions of these Terms and Conditions every time You visit Our Websites. All Goods, promotions, offers, and pricing are subject to availability, location, delivery or collection or other fulfillment restrictions, and the method of purchasing or ordering.
By ordering goods from Trisha Store, you agree to accept our terms and conditions listed below.
All prices shown are Inclusive of all taxes (GST) where applicable. Images of products are provided for illustrative purposes only and the actual products you receive may differ from the image displayed on our website. The colour of products, can never be exactly reproduced by the images. Variations between different lots may occur and products from different lots may vary.
We reserve the right to change the prices, product specifications, and availability of our products at any time.
Unclaimed packages will be returned to us and an admin fee of Rs.200 will be added to the customer’s next invoice.
* You will require an Account in order to fully Interact with Us including placing Orders.
* An Account holding data and information about You may be created by Us at the time of You providing Us with Your name, or email address, or telephone number, or any other personally identifiable information about You via Our Websites, Our Contact Centre, or Our Stores.
* You must be over 18 years of age to attempt to place an Order.
* When creating an Account, the information You provide must be accurate and complete. If any of Your information changes at a later date, it is Your responsibility to ensure that Your Account is kept up-to-date, using the facilities available within Our Websites.
* We will provide access via Our Websites for You to view and edit some data and information held in Your Account. In order to access these facilities within Our Websites, You will be asked to set a password. We recommend that You choose a strong password in order to protect the data and information held within Your Account. It is Your responsibility to keep Your password safe. If You believe Your Account is being used without Your permission, You must contact Us immediately.
* We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of Your Account.
* You must not use anyone else’s Account.
* You must not share Your Account with anyone else or give Your permission for anyone else to use Your Account.
* You may choose to save Your credit/debit card information or other payment methods within Your Account for You to use in order to attempt to place future Orders. You are able to manage which payment methods are saved for this purpose using Our Websites. We will not be held liable for any loss that You may incur due to unauthorised access to Your Account that involves the fraudulent use of saved payment methods causing You financial loss.
* We may log all payment attempts and details of these including credit/debit card information within Your Account for the purposes of fraud prevention.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions in English and graphical representations of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods. Please note, however, the following:
* Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
* Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only; the actual packaging of Goods may vary;
* Where appropriate, You may be required to select the required size, model, colour, number, of the Goods that You are ordering or purchasing.
* We neither represent nor warrant that Goods will be available.
* All prices are checked by Us when We process Your Order. In the unlikely event that We have published incorrect pricing information via Our Websites or via Our Stores, We reserve the right to refuse or cancel all or part of Your Order.
* We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices published by Us are correct at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes in price will not retrospectively affect any Order or Manual Order that You have already placed unless the pricing shown was incorrect.
* Prices that are reduced for sales and promotional reasons are only valid for the period specified.
* There may be circumstances in which prices differ depending on the method of purchasing or ordering (i.e. via Our Websites, via Our Contact Centre, or via Our Stores) due to special promotions or clearance initiatives.
* It is Your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Websites.
* Access to Our Websites is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Websites (or any part of them) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to You in any way if Our Websites (or any part of them) are unavailable at any time and for any period.
* Links to other websites may be available on Our Websites. Unless expressly stated, these other websites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party websites. The inclusion of a Link to another website on Our Websites is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the websites themselves or of those in control of them.
* Our Content on Our Websites does not constitute advice on which You should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
* We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Websites are secure and free from viruses and other malware. However insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Websites will meet Your requirements, that they will not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that they will be secure.
* You are responsible for protecting Your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
* You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to Our Websites or use Our Websites as a vehicle to transfer such viruses or other malware.
* You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Websites, the servers on which Our Websites are stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Websites.
* You must not attack Our Websites by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
* You must ensure that You comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
* You must not use Our Websites in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
* We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your access to Our Websites if You breach the provisions within these Terms and Conditions.
* Our Websites or Our Contact Centre will guide You through the ordering process. Before submitting Your Order to Us You will be given the opportunity to review Your Order and amend it. Please ensure that You have checked Your Order carefully before placing it. Our acknowledgement of receipt of Your Order by means of an Order Processing Notification does not mean that We have accepted it. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept.
* Once we have received your order, an order confirmation will be sent to the email address provided during registration. The order confirmation will be sent automatically and should be received by the customer provided that a valid email address has been given. This can also be printed for your records directly from the site.
* If We, for any reason, do not accept or cannot fulfill Your Order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to You as soon as possible.
* Payment details for Goods and any delivery, collection or other fulfillment charges or any other charges including tax (GST) must always be provided in advance and You will be prompted to provide these details during the Order process.
* We accept Credit/Debit card payments (most cards are accepted however We reserve the right to refuse cards We are unable to accept) when ordering via Our Websites or Our Contact Centre.
* Where You choose to pay using credit/debit card when ordering via Our Websites or Our Contact Centre, We will pre-authorise Your card for the amount of the Order but will not take payment immediately.
* You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not only the address that your Order is going to, but also the name of its recipient. We will not be liable for the delivery of your Order as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information. Parcels may require a signature on delivery.
* We will make every effort to deliver your Order within the estimated timescales. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example, material shortages, travel or transportation disruption, import delays or higher-than-anticipated demand. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure by us to deliver your Order within the estimated timescales as a result of such delays. Please note that delivery of your Order may take longer during sale or other busy periods.
For more details please read Delivery Options.
Please review our Returns Policy, which applies to products sold by us.
Only you and we shall be entitled to enforce these Website Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Website Terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts or otherwise.
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South Dinajpur District Court at Balurghat, West Bengal. All contracts shall be concluded in English and Bengali.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. You further acknowledge and undertake that you will use the website to order products only for your personal use and not for business purposes. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of manufacturers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the manufacturers of the products nor hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the manufacturers of the products.